When Hail Damage hits in Maple Grove and surrounding areas, you will come across many “canvassers” helping you in assessing the damage. Although these people are helpful, it is a bit overwhelming to identify who will be the best company for the job.
Below is a list of questions you can use to assess whether or not the company is a good fit for you.
- Experience – it is important to know how long the commercial remodeling professionals have been in the industry to know if they are the right one for the job. You can also ask for samples of work they have done before to know the kind of job that they do.
- Expertise – it is important to know the areas of expertise that the commercial remodeling contractors work on. This way you will be able to know if you need to bring in other professionals for the job or whether they can handle the task at hand without any problem.
- Licensing – when you have just been hit with hail damage, be sure to ask the contractors for their license. Ask them to bring along a copy of their license so as to be sure that they are legit. This is one step that will ensure that the project will go smoothly.
- Insurance – working with commercial remodeling contractors that don’t have insurance is taking a huge risk that could land you into a lot of trouble. Ask them about the kind of coverage they have and also ask to see the relevant documents so that you can be on the safe side if anything was to happen on the site.
- Equipment – is there any special equipment needed to address hail damage – this is a good thing to ask your contractor and ensure that they are well equipped to handle the job without any complications. This is important and it can also help to reduce costs as the company might include that would increase the budget.
- Contracts – always as the commercial remodeling whether they provide contract before work begins. This gives you an assurance of high quality services because you will have a written document that you can refer to in case there are any problems in the future.
- Costs – remember to inquire about how much the entire project will cost you. Also – inquire about payment plans to find out if they work for your budget.
- Time frame – the commercial remodeling contractors need to let you know the time frame when they will be done with the job. This is extremely important especially if you need to move out of the building for the job to be done so that you can make the necessary arrangements.
- Professional agencies – it is also important to ask whether or not the contractors belong to any professional agencies. One of the most important is the BBB (Better Business Bureau) which will help you learn a lot of information about the company.
- Personnel – when interviewing commercial remodeling contractors, you need to ask the number of people who will be working on your site to be in the loop of what is going on.
We hope you found this helpful. If you are in the Minneapolis, MN or Maple Grove, MN area and have gotten hit with hail damage – be sure to contact us for a free inspection.