Manufacturer Preferred Installer
Your roof probably isn’t something you think about every day. Unless yours has a few of these considerations or concerns:
- It leaks
- It has an ice dam building under the shingles (future leak and interior damage)
- It is stressed by the weight of too much snow
- A tree or electrical wires fell on it
- Wind, hail or other storm damage has wrecked the shingles
- Your roof has outlived its life as a protector of your building and is beginning to deteriorate – possibly filling up your gutters with its debris, causing rotting or other concerns
- You decided it’s time for a building exterior upgrade, which includes a new roof
Minnesota weather is hard on roofs. When your roofing system needs repair from any of the above, expert roofing installation is not something to take lightly.
At Turnkey Restoration, we have a Haag certified roofing inspector onsite at every roofing installation project to make sure your roof is installed in compliance with latest building codes and quality standards.
We work with all many varieties of asphalt, wood shakes, metal and tile roofing materials and systems.
Living “green” is important to many of our customers, too. When we remove your old roofing, fascia, vents or other components that need replacement, we recycle those materials.
Contact us today at Turnkey Restoration, your local Minnesota contracting choice for certified roofing installation and repair. We’ll come out and provide you with a no-cost inspection for your roofing project.